EPUB3 WG is now official!

From: Reid, Wendy <wendy.reid@rakuten.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2020 18:01:49 +0000
To: W3C Publishing Working Group <public-publ-wg@w3.org>
Hello everyone,

Good news! The EPUB3 WG is now official, special thanks to those AC reps and those who bugged their AC reps to vote, we received a really positive response.

I wanted to share the links to the group home page and join link so that anyone in this group interested in joining can do so. I hope to see many familiar faces!

Link to Join:
   https://www.w3.org/2004/01/pp-impl/125377/join

Homepage:
   https://www.w3.org/publishing/groups/epub-wg/