[PWG] 2020-08-10 NO Agenda & NO Meeting

From: Garth Conboy <garth@google.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2020 08:21:21 -0700
To: W3C Publishing Working Group <public-publ-wg@w3.org>
Hello Publishing Working Group Folks,

There will be no meeting this coming Monday, August 10th.  It is likely
we'll have a meeting on one of the two the following Mondays (August 17th
or 24th).  Keep an eye out for an announcement and agenda.

In the meantime, please keep up the effort on testing and implementation.

And, I'll also take this opportunity to grovel for a pipeline of production
Audiobook content conforming to our new almost-standard!  :-)

Best,
   Garth (for Wendy and Tzviya and Ivan too)