Re: [pwg] Proposed Vote for Publication of LPF and moving to CR

+1 to both, enthusiastically for #2 and grudgingly for #1. Don't know where
I was when the bikeshedding happened but I too think the word Publication
should be there. But I think they should do a second referendum on Brexit,
too.

--
*Bill Kasdorf*
*Principal, Kasdorf & Associates, LLC*

*Founding Partner, Publishing Technology Partners
<https://pubtechpartners.com/>*
kasdorf.bill@gmail.com
+1 734-904-6252

ISNI: http://isni.org/isni/0000000116490786