Re: [pwg] Regrets: 2019-06-03 agenda

Regrets. Taking some days off in Switzerland, after DAISY board meeting in Geneva.

With regards
Avneesh
From: Siegman, Tzviya
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2019 18:32
To: W3C Publishing Working Group
Subject: [pwg] 2019-06-03 agenda

Hello PWG-ers,

Below is the agenda for Monday’s WG conference call, to be held at the usual day and time [0].

We are using GoToMeeting! Please use this link for dial-in information [1].

If you are new to this group, learn the tricks on the newbie page [2].  See also the Publishing WG home page [3].

Please let us know if you are able to scribe. Please join the call via GoToMeeting [1] and join IRC [13] for live chat & minutes (IRC channel #pwg).

Agenda 3 June:

Chair: Tzviya

* Approve Minutes [4]

* Open Action Items (if your name is attached to an action, please be prepared to give a 1 minute update) [5]

* Packaging spec review (Laurent)

** finalize: ua conformance https://github.com/w3c/pwpub/issues/36

** close: better define ua conformance https://github.com/w3c/pwpub/issues/46

** close: metadata specific to PWP https://github.com/w3c/pwpub/issues/10

** discuss: Packaged publications vs canonical id and WP address https://github.com/w3c/pwpub/issues/47

** discuss: the origin of Web Publications and its relationship with the processing model now referenced in ua conformance

https://github.com/w3c/pwpub/issues/45

* WP Updates overview (Matt)

Monday 10 June

* PR from Wendy to publish FPWD Audiobooks

** https://github.com/w3c/audiobooks/pull/4

* Sync Media update (Marisa)

* Finalizing UCR for publication (Josh, Franco)

[0]  https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=PWG&iso=20190603T12&p1=43

[1]  https://www.w3.org/publishing/groups/publ-wg/Meetings/gotomeetings

[2]  https://www.w3.org/publishing/groups/publ-wg/WorkMode/newbie

[3]  https://www.w3.org/publishing/groups/publ-wg/

[4]  https://www.w3.org/publishing/groups/publ-wg/Meetings/Minutes/2019/2019-05-20-pwg

[5] https://github.com/w3c/publ-wg/labels/action

————————————————————————

To join this teleconference, use the following logistics:

GoToMeeting [11].  To mute/unmute your line press “*6”.

Join chat and minutes on IRC/Zakim (see below)

We will also use an IRC channel to minute the discussions:

Address:  irc.w3.org  (channel #pwg)

Available ports (choose one): 6667, 6665, 21 IRC channel: #pwg See how to connect [12] using an IRC client [13] or our web interface [14] User Instructions for Zakim [15].

To place yourself on the speaker queue (‘q+’ in irc) press 41# (Handup).

Unqueue (‘q-‘ in irc) is 40#.

————————————————————————

[11]  https://www.w3.org/publishing/groups/publ-wg/Meetings/gotomeetings

[12]  http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/