Re: [pwg] 2019-12-09 Agenda

From: Teixeira, Mateus <mteixeira@wwnorton.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2019 14:48:06 +0000
To: W3C Publishing Working Group <public-publ-wg@w3.org>
CC: "Reid, Wendy" <wendy.reid@rakuten.com>
Regrets.

Mateus

From: "Reid, Wendy" <wendy.reid@rakuten.com>
Date: Thursday, December 5, 2019 at 3:28 PM
To: W3C Publishing Working Group <public-publ-wg@w3.org>
Subject: [pwg] 2019-12-09 Agenda

EXTERNAL EMAIL
Hello PWG Folks,

Below is the agenda for Monday’s WG conference call, to be held at the usual day and time [0].

We are using GoToMeeting! Please use this link for dial-in information [1].

If you are new to this group, learn the tricks on the newbie page [2]. See also the Publishing WG home page [3].

Please let us know if you are able to scribe. Please join the call via GoToMeeting [1] and join IRC [13] for live chat & minutes (IRC channel #pwg).

Agenda for December 9:
Chair: Wendy
·  Approve Minutes [4]
·  Testing [5]

NOTE: We’ll be talking about testing exclusively at this meeting, we would like to ask anyone involved in implementation or testing to attend, but if you are not involved, it is not mandatory to attend.

[0] https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=PWG&iso=20191209T12&p1=43

[1] https://www.w3.org/publishing/groups/publ-wg/Meetings/gotomeetings

[2] https://www.w3.org/publishing/groups/publ-wg/WorkMode/newbie

[3] https://www.w3.org/publishing/groups/publ-wg/

[4] https://www.w3.org/publishing/groups/publ-wg/Meetings/Minutes/2019/2019-12-02-pwg

[5] https://github.com/w3c/publ-tests

————————————————————————
To join this teleconference, use the following logistics:
GoToMeeting [11]. To mute/unmute your line press “*6”.
Join chat and minutes on IRC/Zakim (see below)
We will also use an IRC channel to minute the discussions:
Address: irc.w3.org<http://irc.w3.org/> (channel #pwg)
Available ports (choose one): 6667, 6665, 21 IRC channel: #pwg See how to connect [12] using an IRC client [13] or our web interface [14] User Instructions for Zakim [15].
To place yourself on the speaker queue (‘q+’ in irc) press 41# (Handup).
Unqueue (‘q-‘ in irc) is 40#.
[11] https://www.w3.org/publishing/groups/publ-wg/Meetings/gotomeetings

[12] http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/

[13] http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/#Client