Re: FW: Test repository

(cc-ing the WG)

George,

my apologies. Soon after we installed the repository, Matt and I realized that the original organization was really not the good one, so we reorganized the repo. I think the current organization can be considered as final. Apologies not to have notified the WG on the changes.

https://github.com/w3c/publ-tests

is of course still valid, and one can go through links via the README.md files. These are also translated to simple HTML files, so

https://w3c.github.io/publ-tests/

also includes these links. You can then, for example, get to

https://w3c.github.io/publ-tests/test_reports/manifest_processing/index.html

which is what you were looking for I presume.

Ivan

---
Ivan Herman
World Wide Web Consortium