[pwg] 2019-08-05 Agenda

From: Reid, Wendy <wendy.reid@rakuten.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2019 03:02:01 +0000
To: W3C Publishing Working Group <public-publ-wg@w3.org>
Hello PWG-ers,

Below is the agenda for Monday痴 WG conference call, to be held at the usual day and time [0].

We are using GoToMeeting! Please use this link for dial-in information [1].

If you are new to this group, learn the tricks on the newbie page [2]. See also the Publishing WG home page [3].

Please let us know if you are able to scribe. Please join the call via GoToMeeting [1] and join IRC [13] for live chat & minutes (IRC channel #pwg).

Agenda 5 August:
Chair: Garth
Approve Minutes [4]
Publishing Schedule for:
-UCR
-Web Publications
-Packaging
-Web Publication Manifest
-Audiobooks

[0] https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=PWG&iso=20190624T12&p1=43

[1] [https://www.w3.org/publishing/groups/publ-wg/Meetings/gotomeetings](https://www.w3.org/publishing/groups/publ-wg/Meetings/gotomeetings)

[2] [https://www.w3.org/publishing/groups/publ-wg/WorkMode/newbie](https://www.w3.org/publishing/groups/publ-wg/WorkMode/newbie)

[3] [https://www.w3.org/publishing/groups/publ-wg/](https://www.w3.org/publishing/groups/publ-wg/)

[4] https://www.w3.org/publishing/groups/publ-wg/Meetings/Minutes/2019/2019-07-29-pwg

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

To join this teleconference, use the following logistics:

GoToMeeting [11]. To mute/unmute your line press *6.

Join chat and minutes on IRC/Zakim (see below)

We will also use an IRC channel to minute the discussions:

Address: irc.w3.org (channel #pwg)

Available ports (choose one): 6667, 6665, 21 IRC channel: #pwg See how to connect [12] using an IRC client [13] or our web interface [14] User Instructions for Zakim [15].

To place yourself on the speaker queue (倉+ in irc) press 41# (Handup).

Unqueue (倉- in irc) is 40#.

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

[11] [https://www.w3.org/publishing/groups/publ-wg/Meetings/gotomeetings](https://www.w3.org/publishing/groups/publ-wg/Meetings/gotomeetings)

[12] [http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/](http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/)