Re: F2F notes for those here in person and calling in

For the dinner guests, the entrance is on Phoebe Street, and the table can’t be missed

________________________________
From: Jean Kaplansky <jean.kaplansky@deque.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2018 8:45:36 AM
To: Reid, Wendy
Cc: tsiegman@wiley.com; public-publ-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: F2F notes for those here in person and calling in

Hi, Everyone -

What's the IRC room for this party?

Thanks!

Jean Kaplansky | Technical Writer | 518-581-7193

Deque Systems - Accessibility for Good

deque.com<http://deque.com/>

On Tue, May 29, 2018 at 4:25 PM Reid, Wendy <wendy.reid@rakuten.com<mailto:wendy.reid@rakuten.com>> wrote:
Some other notes!

To get into Kobo the main entrance is on Liberty Street (look for the door with a big Kobo logo over top of it 😊 ), Jenn our receptionist will be there, just let her know you’re with the group. I’ll have coffee ready at the room.

For those dialling in, we’re going to use WebEx, the link is here:
https://rakuten.webex.com/join/wendy.reidrakuten.com

Webex might prompt you to install something, but you can also use the browser application.

Lunch will be provided both days, but in case anyone needs a snack, we have vending machines in the building as well as fruit (I’ll try and sneak some into the room), vending machines are $0.75CAD for snacks, so save your quarters!

If anyone needs breakfast/snacks/a walk, here’s a map of the neighbourhood directly around the office (5-10min radius):
[cid:image001.png@01D3F769.2B65E080]
Note the TTC stops are in blue, if you’re coming from the west, get off at King St and Fraser, if you’re coming from the East, get off at King and Joe Schuster.

Please let me know if you have any questions! If you’re in Toronto and are having any issues, please feel free to email me and I can try to help!

Looking forward to seeing everyone!
-Wendy