Re: Web Application Manifest (WAM) Task Force (TF)

Benjamin, everyone

instead of setting up two separate WebEx calls for this with different call id-s and URL-s, I would propose we simply use my 'room', ie,

 • Access Code: 642 036 519
 • https://mit.webex.com/meet/iherman <https://mit.webex.com/meet/iherman>

on the usual phone number in case you dial in.

Ivan

----
Ivan Herman, W3C
Publishing@W3C Technical Lead