Re: [a11y] Agenda for Accessibility TF: Mar 14, at 14:00 UTC

Hi,
Is there a French phone number to join?
Luc

De : Avneesh Singh <avneesh.sg@gmail.com<mailto:avneesh.sg@gmail.com>>
Date : mardi 13 mars 2018 à 08:30
À : PubWG <public-publ-wg@w3.org<mailto:public-publ-wg@w3.org>>
Objet : [a11y] Agenda for Accessibility TF: Mar 14, at 14:00 UTC
Renvoyer - De : <public-publ-wg@w3.org<mailto:public-publ-wg@w3.org>>
Renvoyer - Date : mardi 13 mars 2018 à 08:31

Dear Accessibility Task Force,

We now have sufficient items in hand for accessibility task force calls.
So, the next call of the task force is scheduled on Wednesday March 14, at 14:00 UTC / 3 PM Paris / 10 AM Boston.
Duration is 50 minutes.

The proposed agenda is as follows. And the IRC and dial-in details are provided below.

1.    Requirements for aria 2.0, and possibly HTML. (E.g. new DPUB roles, List-Head, non-structural headings etc.).
This is long term work, but it is important to discuss the efforts done in this direction in past, and what are the possible ways forward.

2.    Silver taskforce design sprint at CSUN. (George will be representing us)
Silver research presentation is at:
https://docs.google.com/a/google.com/presentation/d/1POs7orJ4ALB0bq5_vyo4v8RxDcr-5ctwD1noVgpXuJc/htmlpresent

Publishing specific requirements for Silver are at:
https://github.com/w3c/publ-a11y/wiki/Publishing-issues-for-Silver

3. Next call.

4. Any other topic.

IRC: (irc.w3.org
Channel: pwg-a11y
port: 6667

Dial-in details:
Phone: +1-617-324-0000
Meeting number: 317 985 035

If you have not received the password from me yet, please remind me, and I will send it to you.

With regards
Avneesh Singh
COO, DAISY Consortium