Re: [pwg] yet another resource list?

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2018 16:10:51 +0200
Cc: Tzviya Siegman <tsiegman@wiley.com>, W3C Publishing Working Group <public-publ-wg@w3.org>
To: Hadrien Gardeur <hadrien.gardeur@feedbooks.com>
Right. There are some minor details (exact term names, etc) that we have to have an agreement on. The question is whether we can take the big picture (creation of a separate list, etc) and then concentrate on the, comparatively, minute details… That is why I created the separate PR.

Ivan

> On 19 Jun 2018, at 16:06, Hadrien Gardeur <hadrien.gardeur@feedbooks.com <mailto:hadrien.gardeur@feedbooks.com>> wrote:
>
> Just a few quick notes:
> these two proposals are complementary, it's not one or the other
> as far as I can see, no one has voted on these two proposals, the votes were much earlier on the discussion about something else
> since we've identified privacy-policy in the IANA link registry, there's no need to roll our own value anymore
> in addition to the concept of what's proposed in 1, we also need to agree on the term that we should be using

----
Ivan Herman, W3C
Publishing@W3C Technical Lead
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/ <http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/>