From: Siegman, Tzviya <tsiegman@wiley.com>
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2018 3:27:38 PM
To: public-publ-wg@w3.org
Subject: [pwg] affordances update

Hi All,

In today’s meeting, we agreed to simply list affordances in issues. If you have not yet done your assigned affordance, please simply comment in the issue. No need for a Pull Request.

Benjamin is working on cleaning up the affordances template and clarifying the definition.

Thanks,

Tzviya

Tzviya Siegman

Information Standards Lead