Re: Audiobooks TF

Yeah, it could go in the issue tracker and it could be more general.

Zheng, could you file this one as it seems to be a requirement for you?

I have mixed feelings about this though. If we go down that road we could
end up with very complex metadata per resource being expressed in the
manifest. There's a balance to find and it's not an easy one.

--
Hadrien Gardeur
Co-founder, Feedbooks