Re: Minimal WPUB for a scholarly paper (of sort)

One word of caution about the `@context` values being mentioned.

A document that uses this context:

`{"@context": "http://example.com/"}`

is very different from one that uses this context:

`{"@context": {"@vocab": "http://example.com/"}}`

The `@vocab` merely provides a prefixing mechanism to anything not otherwise defined in the context file. Whereas the first example tells the processor that there is a context file that MUST be parsed [1].

The expectations are rather different...as is the output.

Cheers,

Benjamin

[1] ...and/or retrieved if not currently cached or otherwise "on hand" at processing time (fwiw).

--

http://bigbluehat.com/

http://linkedin.com/in/benjaminyoung