Re: Minimal WPUB for a scholarly paper (of sort)

From: Hadrien Gardeur <hadrien.gardeur@feedbooks.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2018 16:42:37 +0200
To: Laurent Le Meur <laurent.lemeur@edrlab.org>
Cc: Benjamin Young <byoung@bigbluehat.com>, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>, W3C Publishing Working Group <public-publ-wg@w3.org>
This was an option that I pointed out as well during the meeting. Given the
fact that we'll need terms from bib.schema.org as well (and probably other
vocabularies as well), this feels like a good approach.

The main issue with rolling our own context seems to be that Google
wouldn't be able to properly parse and index these metadata.