Re: A question on RWPM: why the 'metadata' tag?

I am sorry. My reply below applies to what we discussed for the upcoming for the WP metadata. This thread is on the Readium WP Manifest, and I am of course not in position to give an authoritative answer.

B.t.w.: this becomes a side issue as far as this thread is concerned. It was exclusively on a very specific issue around the JSON-LD representation of that Manifest format, which, at this moment, is just a proposal for the WP manifest format. If there are specific questions re the WP spec, we should go back to the issue list...

Ivan

----