Re: A question on RWPM: why the 'metadata' tag?

Le 09/01/2018 à 17:59, Benjamin Young a écrit :

> to visualize the Moby-Dick example
>
> https://github.com/HadrienGardeur/webpub-manifest/blob/gh-pages/examples/MobyDick/manifest.json

Could someone explain me how the title there will conflict with the
<title> element of the document referencing the manifest? How the
language there will conflict with the lang or xml:lang attributes of
the document referencing the manifest? How the author there will
conflict with the html meta elements in the document referencing the
manifest? And finally an oooold question: why do we have a list of
resources at all?

Example: the html document is in english, ltr with title "foo" while
the manifest, referenced from there, says the title is "bar", the
language is hebrew and the direction rtl. What happens?

Note: when I mean "conflict" there, I mean "what will be the expected
behaviour of a Web browser's rendering engine?".

</Daniel>