From: Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken <tsiegman@wiley.com>
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2018 3:11:53 PM
To: Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken; W3C Publishing Working Group
Subject: RE: [pwg] Technical summaries wiki

https://github.com/w3c/publ-wg/wiki/Technical-Summaries

feedback and edits most welcome

Tzviya Siegman

Information Standards Lead

Wiley

201-748-6884

From: Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken [mailto:tsiegman@wiley.com]
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2018 11:31 AM
To: W3C Publishing Working Group <public-publ-wg@w3.org>
Subject: [pwg] Technical summaries wiki

Hi All,

I have started a technical summaries wiki [1]. When I met with some of our newer members last month, they pointed out to me that getting up to speed on the details is challenging. It would be helpful to summarize the technical issues from time to time.

Many of you are far more expert than I, so please feel free to add a summary.

I am working on a summary of where things are right now. I hope that the summaries we write will ultimately become an explainer document that goes along with WP.

Thank you,

Tzviya

[1] https://github.com/w3c/publ-wg/wiki/Technical-Summaries