[pwg] Technical summaries wiki

From: Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken <tsiegman@wiley.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 16:31:20 +0000
To: W3C Publishing Working Group <public-publ-wg@w3.org>
Hi All,

I have started a technical summaries wiki [1]. When I met with some of our newer members last month, they pointed out to me that getting up to speed on the details is challenging. It would be helpful to summarize the technical issues from time to time.

Many of you are far more expert than I, so please feel free to add a summary.

I am working on a summary of where things are right now. I hope that the summaries we write will ultimately become an explainer document that goes along with WP.

Thank you,
Tzviya

[1] https://github.com/w3c/publ-wg/wiki/Technical-Summaries

Tzviya Siegman