Re: A followup/writeup on our Monday discussions (was Re: Continuing discussion on Polyfills)

From: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 07:04:32 +0100
To: public-publ-wg@w3.org
Le 08/02/2018 à 22:15, Romain Deltour a écrit :

> +1000. Can't agree more.

I wish I had Baldur's eloquence (I'm serious) but I'm only a frog.
I could not have written this better, and I am in full agreement
with everything Baldur said. With all my tech background, I wonder
where this WG is heading at and, worse, why... And the WG is voting
on that.

We're still in the "Deep concerns about the future of EPUB" that were,
after all the denials, apparently spot-on.

</Daniel>