Re: [pwg] language and base direction PR vote

From: AUDRAIN LUC <LAUDRAIN@hachette-livre.fr>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 18:18:28 +0100
To: "Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken" <tsiegman@wiley.com>, W3C Publishing Working Group <public-publ-wg@w3.org>
+1
Luc

De : "Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken" <tsiegman@wiley.com<mailto:tsiegman@wiley.com>>
Date : mercredi 7 février 2018 à 17:42
À : W3C Publishing Working Group <public-publ-wg@w3.org<mailto:public-publ-wg@w3.org>>
Objet : [pwg] language and base direction PR vote
Renvoyer - De : <public-publ-wg@w3.org<mailto:public-publ-wg@w3.org>>
Renvoyer - Date : mercredi 7 février 2018 à 17:44

Hi All,

Please vote (+1/-1) on:

Language and base directions: https://github.com/w3c/wpub/pull/129

Please note that we are not voting on exact language. There are many comments on the PR proposing significant changes to the language, and we will likely implement those. We will also add a note about how this would change drastically if we do not adopt WAM.

Thank you,

Tzviya

Tzviya Siegman
Information Standards Lead