Re: A followup/writeup on our Monday discussions (was Re: Continuing discussion on Polyfills)

> On 7 Feb 2018, at 13:00, Hadrien Gardeur <hadrien.gardeur@feedbooks.com <mailto:hadrien.gardeur@feedbooks.com>> wrote:
>
> Hello Ivan,
>
> I find this very useful as well, but as Benjamin has pointed out before, we need better scoping to fully understand how resources will be handled by such a WP script.

Oh sure, there are quite a lot of details to fill in (including this). I am still not 100% sure how that script should be referred to.

At this moment my only goal was to set some general principles.

Thx

Ivan

----