Re: FYI: Vertical reading mode in the Vivaldi browser

The issues in the screenshots look like font issues (missing rotations,
incorrect advances, etc), though I agree that vertical text should not be
supported without some sort style sheet solution.There is a reason we added
alternate style sheets for vertical content in epub. As for support in
browsers, it hasn't been great, but is getting better. Basic layout roughly
works these days, though there are still bugs since it isn't very common to
read vertical text on the web.