Re: [AudioTF] Agenda 2018-12-14

From: Garth Conboy <garth@google.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 18:30:55 -0500
To: Hadrien Gardeur <hadrien.gardeur@feedbooks.com>
Cc: Brady Duga <duga@google.com>, Leonard Rosenthol <lrosenth@adobe.com>, Ric Wright <rkwright@geofx.com>, Dave Cramer <dauwhe@gmail.com>, Matt Garrish <matt.garrish@gmail.com>, W3C Publishing Working Group <public-publ-wg@w3.org>
I'd tend to:

-- Lose container.xml (replace with "manifest.jsonld" [or whatever])
-- Lose encryption.xml (likely)
-- Likely drop mimetype (though I'm just fine with keeping it and changing
the content to "application/audionbook+zip" [or some such])
-- Different extension and MIME type

And define the above as OCF Lite, and call it a day for the first version
of packaging for Audiobooks in the WP world.

My 2-cents.

Best,
   Garth