Re: [AudioTF] Agenda 2018-12-14

I'd tend to:

-- Lose container.xml (replace with "manifest.jsonld" [or whatever])
-- Lose encryption.xml (likely)
-- Likely drop mimetype (though I'm just fine with keeping it and changing
the content to "application/audionbook+zip" [or some such])
-- Different extension and MIME type

And define the above as OCF Lite, and call it a day for the first version
of packaging for Audiobooks in the WP world.

My 2-cents.

Best,
   Garth