Re: [AudioTF] Agenda 2018-12-14

So Brady, you're take is that the signature file (aka mimetype file) is in fact a set of magic numbers <https://asecuritysite.com/forensics/magic>, which follows the zip signature (I found 50 4B 03 04 on Wikipedia).
Ok, that's a logical use of it, thanks for the info.

But as you say, it doesn't mean we MUST keep it in a new OCF version: it means that if we remove it for packaged WPs, it may be more difficult for general systems to filter these ou of the mass of zipped files they have to process.

Laurent