Re: Refreshed draft

On Wed, Dec 12, 2018 at 8:55 AM Matt Garrish <matt.garrish@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>

> Just wanted to send a quick note that Ivan and I have updated the public
> working draft.[1] Our last draft was way back in August, and we’ve since
> removed the infoset, so it’s been a priority for a while now to sync up the
> public draft with our ongoing work. Now that we’ve worked through a number
> of the other issues raised at TPAC, and the preliminary work on the table
> of contents algorithm is also wrapped up, it was the perfect time to get a
> new draft out before the holidays.

I wholeheartedly support publishing a new working draft. But doesn't W3C
process require that we have a working group resolution first? See
https://www.w3.org/2018/Process-20180201/#revised-wd

> To publish a revision of a Working draft, a Working Group:
> * must record the group's decision to request publication. Consensus is
not required, as this is a procedural step,…

Dave (my mom is a lawyer, so I get annoying like this sometimes...)