Re: [AudioTF] Agenda 2018-12-14

This is the main issue to open and discuss.

Reading apps use common zip libraries for their system, and look for the mimetype file wherever it is. Up to developers who developed differently to raise their hand.

Logically, this mimetype-first constraint has been crafted for streaming usage of EPUB (where the reader opens the zip file and get sequential chunks out of it). It doubt this is a standard way of handling EPUB files.

Laurent