Re: Daylight Saving Time (DST) change --second half of 2017

> On 20 Oct 2017, at 10:56, Avneesh Singh <avneesh.sg@gmail.com <mailto:avneesh.sg@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> “Avneesh, I am not sure how this affect you exactly, I would expect your call will be one hour earlier, too.”
>
> Not 1 hour, Actually it will be 9:30 hours earlier, because I will be in US from Oct 22 to Nov 11 [grin].

:-)

> On serious note, India does not switch time, it remains +5:30 UTC always. And I really like this arrangement, daylight time changes confuses most of us.

Yes but… our calls are defined and specified in Boston time and not in UTC. Hence my impression that it *will* change your call timing for our winter period.

(Lots of people, me included, hate this daylight time change. It confuses everybody!)

Ivan

----