Re: Welcome to PWG

Hi Tzviya -

Thank you!  I sent out a short letter of introduction to
member-publ-wg@w3.org just prior to receiving your email.  I also sent an
email to ivan@w3c.org with details about my current Github account.
I have been reviewing the documents (charter, newbie introduction, etc.)
and will continue to do so.  I look forward to joining the call of December
4th.

Regards,
Jeff

<http://www.metrodigi.com/>
*Jeffry J. Buehler*Solutions Engineer
*Metrodigi *
*m:* 415.302.1936
*w:* metrodigi.com <http://www.metrodigi.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/Metrodigi-255283594514939/>
<https://twitter.com/metrodigi>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/metrodigi-inc>

you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any of its
contents. If you have received the message in error, please advise by
replying to this e-mail and deleting the message.