Re: definition of Web Publication

From: Rachel Comerford <rachel.comerford@macmillan.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 11:30:39 -0400
To: Laurent Le Meur <laurent.lemeur@edrlab.org>
Cc: Leonard Rosenthol <lrosenth@adobe.com>, W3C Publishing Working Group <public-publ-wg@w3.org>
But a legitimate concern - as an educational publisher I produce a lot of
materials with 3rd party licensed content.  I'm liable if that content is
distributed in a way the license owner didn't agree to. It may be that
there are digital distribution rights for web based platforms but not for
offline and I need to be able to address that restriction.

Rachel Comerford | Director of Content Standards | T 212.576.9433

*Macmillan Learning*

On Fri, Jul 28, 2017 at 11:00 AM, Laurent Le Meur <laurent.lemeur@edrlab.org