Re: definition of Web Publication

But a legitimate concern - as an educational publisher I produce a lot of
materials with 3rd party licensed content.  I'm liable if that content is
distributed in a way the license owner didn't agree to. It may be that
there are digital distribution rights for web based platforms but not for
offline and I need to be able to address that restriction.

Rachel Comerford | Director of Content Standards | T 212.576.9433

*Macmillan Learning*

On Fri, Jul 28, 2017 at 11:00 AM, Laurent Le Meur <laurent.lemeur@edrlab.org