Re: [personalization] Task Force - first call minutes

Hello Baldur,

I wonder if - to allow vanilla browsers managing Web Publications - having a publishers' developed Web Application "importing" and presenting Web Publications from the same publisher could be a proper solution. Doing so, a publisher could centralize the code necessary for paginating and personalizing the publication. The bad aspect would be that each publisher would offer a different personalization UX, but it would avoid a per-ebook UX at least.

It would clearly differentiate the notion of application from the notion of publication, and at the same time create a seamless experience for the user.

Cordialement,
Laurent