RE: what formats count as primary resources?

> if we require that each primary resource has a link to a manifest, and
that we don't want to rely on HTTP headers, that rules out images, audio, or
video

Yes, this what I was wondering about after responding to the other thread
about embedding. Embedding forces an HTML page to be present, even if it
isn't really wanted, so there's no perfect answer.

But I was curious if, at a high level, there is a desired composition to the
content, as it will be useful to help judge the options.

Matt