RE: definition of Web Publication

This looks excellent to me.

I just want to point out that the following can be read two ways:
> The Web Publication is uniquely identifiable and presentable using Open Web Platform technologies
. . . one of which is that the Web Publication is uniquely identifiable using Open Web Platform technologies . . .
. . . and the other is that it is only saying it needs to be _presentable_ using Open Web Platform technologies.

While the intention may have been the latter, I like the former implication. Although I recognize that there are lots of identifiers available (and I view that as a good thing, they’re for different purposes), we’re talking about Web Publications so the identifier should (that is, MUST) be a URL/URI/IRI. So if you want to use a DOI, go right ahead, but you need to express it as a URL/URI/IRI for a Web Publication.

--Bill K

Bill Kasdorf

VP and Principal Consultant | Apex CoVantage

p:

734-904-6252  m:   734-904-6252

ISNI: http://isni.org/isni/0000000116490786