Re: definition of Web Publication

From: Christopher R. Maden <crism@maden.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2017 17:41:24 -0500
To: public-publ-wg@w3.org
> understand the use cases for a W3C specification for any WP that does
> not present using OWP.

I can put together a publication about which no one cares, so it never
gets presented.  If we said MUST be rendered, then my publication isn't
conforming — until an OWP system visits it.

We might instead say MUST be presentable using OWP tech, but I’m OK with
the current language.

+1

~Chris
--
Christopher R. Maden
Visiting Research Programmer for Scholarly Communication and Publishing