Re: definition of Web Publication

I think a web page meets the given definition of a WP. It is a collection
of 1 or more resources (html, plus optional images, css, fonts, etc),
organized in a uniquely identifiable grouping (a URL to a web page). Also,
I think OWP technologies can show web pages. I think this vague definition
was reached as a compromise among people who couldn't agree to please a
wide group, which means we have a definition that can mean anything to
anyone, based on existing bias. I am neutral on the existing definition,
but I think if it remains then the WP work of this group will be difficult
to achieve. We would still have the PWP work, though.