document skeleton

From: Matt Garrish <matt.garrish@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 15:06:39 -0400
To: "'W3C Publishing Working Group'" <public-publ-wg@w3.org>
Hi folks,

Just to follow up on today's call, I've added some more placeholder sections
to the document based on the major criteria we discussed. Again, this is
just an attempt to help keep pushing us forward; the structure, broad as it
is, is subject to change as we go.

If you're tasked with writing content, hopefully this will help give an idea
of where you can start writing, if you want to dive right in.

To repeat from the call:

*       the draft document we're editing is at:
https://github.com/w3c/wpub/blob/master/index.html (the index.html file in
the root directory of the github repository if you clone the source)

*       the draft document can be read at: https://w3c.github.io/wpub/

Matt