From: White, Jason J
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2017 18:47
To: Avneesh Singh ; public-publ-wg@w3.org
Subject: RE: [a11y] Results for Doodle poll for PWG Accessibility Task Force

I apologize if I made a mistake in completing the survey, but Thursday at 1600 UTC conflicts with the second half hour of an Accessibility Guidelines Working Group meeting. However, I can attend the second half of the meeting from 1630-1700 UTC, or slightly less if the WCAG meeting runs beyond the scheduled time.