From: Ivan Herman [mailto:ivan@w3.org]
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2017 2:51 PM
To: W3C Publishing Working Group <public-publ-wg@w3.org>
Cc: Leonard Rosenthol <lrosenth@adobe.com>; Tim Cole <t-cole3@illinois.edu>; Luc Audrain <laudrain@hachette-livre.fr>; Laurent Le Meur <laurent.lemeur@edrlab.org>; Matt Garrish <matt.garrish@gmail.com>
Subject: [admin] merging matt's version?

At the moment there is PR coming from Matt for the WP editor's draft. We discussed today where to put comments on the document, and the proposal was to comment on the PR. However, so far, I have not seen any comments that would fundamentally disagree with Matt's version; all comments aimed at improvements thereof. I would therefore propose that the WG accepts that PR, let the editors merge the PR, so that we come back to the target, ie, that we have a document on the wpub repository that we can all comment on and, possibly, produce PR-s. Two level PR-s (ie, PR on a PR), etc, seems to just complicate things...

Just an idea.

Ivan

---
Ivan Herman
Tel:+31 641044153
http://www.ivan-herman.net

(Written on mobile, sorry for brevity and misspellings...)