RE: [Tooling] a new feature installed on our HTML/respec oriented repositories

Adding my praise for this new feature. So much easier to review pull
requests now.

And please have a look at the pull request Ivan mentioned.[1]

It replaces the "abstract manifest" concept with an "infoset", and separates
the manifest from the requirements of the infoset. It's not a radical
departure from what existed before, but more an attempt at clarifying the
necessary information about a web publication from the serialization of the
information (which may not be complete because of user agent-compiled
implicit/fallback information).

[1] https://github.com/w3c/wpub/pull/43

Matt