Re: [Minutes] Minutes and Summary of meeting 2017-08-14

Hi Ivan,

Will like to provide the complete comments spoken by me for the minutes, in
order to avoid ambiguity in some critical things.

statement in minutes:
… so default reading could be optional but navigation more requirement

complete statement:
So, we may have a statement that default reading order can be optional if
proper navigation is provided for all primary resources.

Statement in minutes:
Avneesh Singh: title is still under heavy discussion in github. Language
hasn’t had as much (yet)
… there is also questions about discovery and how (or if) manifest applies
here

Complete statement:
Avneesh Singh: title is still under heavy discussion in github. Language
hasn’t had as much (yet)
The language is also important for discovery, the language was included in
EPUB metadata. And we still need to discuss how to deal with metadata and if
it should be inside manifest or outside. So, many things are not yet
settled.

Thank  you

With regards
Avneesh