Re: [Admin] PWP vs. WP design (was Re: Identifying a book on the Web today)

Ivan and Laurent,

I raised some github issues.

Ivan, thank you for your clarification.  Indeed, there will be a lot of
open issues in the First Public Working Drafts.

I have been concerned that the manifest format (and the predecessor, BFF)
would be finished without having a big picture for the unification of the
Web world and the EPUB world.  If the WP and PWP FPWDs do not provide
details of the manifest format, I am happy with your scenario.

Regards,
Makoto

Makoto