wiki page with examples of publications

Hi,

Splitting this one off the thread "Web Publications via HTML Imports" so
the group can be notified if people add links.

I've added a link to "17776" (What Football Will Look Like in the Future)
to https://github.com/w3c/publ-wg/wiki/Hackable-Publications.

It does not fit the page's title since it's not "hackable" so perhaps it
should be listed elsewhere.

i added it because all examples so far have equivalent print versions and
this one likely won't.

I realize it might be too extreme to be covered by whatever web
publications turn out to be; I personally hope I'm wrong. In any case it
would be a useful edge case to consider.

Best,
Peter.