Re: wrapping up

Hi, Paul,

I reviewed a slightly old version of the turtle that Luc made from his prov-family.provn, sent some comments, and was happy with the modeling.

I am less concerned with the visual style of the turtle (e.g. comments, pretty printing).
As long as it's still valid Turtle, I'm still content.
rapper's output via RDF/XML seemed fine to me.

-Tim