Re: Final check of namespace landing page

Hi Tom,

Thanks. I added all missing terms and adjusted the document to address the
missing coments.. (I left the link into prov-o for prov:dictionary as that
seemed the easiest way to get into the document).

One comment: key, oldDictionary, newDictionary don't really have proper
definitions anywhere in prov dictionary. They are just kind of "used"

or am I missing something?

Thanks
Paul