Re: draft of prov namespace page

Well...

I attach a very much restricted version of your page with a minimal RDFa attached to it. The generated RDF is minimal:

@prefix owl: <http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl#> .
@prefix prov: <http://www.w3.org/ns/prov#> .
@prefix rdfs: <http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#> .

prov: a owl:Ontology .

prov:actedOnBehalfOf a owl:ObjectPoperty ;
    rdfs:label "actedOnBehalfOf" ;
    rdfs:isDefinedBy <http://www.w3.org/ns/prov-o#> ;
    rdfs:seeAlso <http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/NOTE-prov-XML-20130430/#term-Delegation>,
        <http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/REC-prov-dm-20130430/#dfn-Delegation>,
        <http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/REC-prov-o-20130430/#actedOnBehalfOf> .

because that is in the HTML file. It is certainly much less than the turtle file and the discrepancy is not really ideal.

I see two possibilities. Either, in the HTML file, you add additional things that makes the generated RDF worthwhile, but that may be tedious. Alternatively, we leave it without significant RDFa, or simply something like

Minor things: the <body> element had an xmlns:prov in it; but the file itself is HTML5. These two are incompatible:-), the xmlns:prov should be dropped...

Cheers

Ivan

----