Re: draft of prov namespace page

Paul,

in Firefox+Mac I see a bunch of text after the signature as one big blob. It looks as if a script had generated text twice.

Also: I am not sure how the various javascripts interact, but I could not make the usual Ctrl-Alt-Shift-S trick of respec to generate a script-less HTML version. What I really wanted to see, b.t.w., is whether the final, static result has RDFa flags for the terms or not (or whether it is a big deal to add those:-)

Thanks

Ivan

On May 7, 2013, at 16:42 , Paul Groth <p.t.groth@vu.nl> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> You'll find a draft of the namespace page at:
>
> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/tip/namespace/landing-page.html
>
> This is based on a mapping from namespace term to corresponding definition:
> in https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/8947bbfee191/namespace/namespace-terms.csv
>
> which in turn is based on the list of terms at:
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/REC-prov-o-20130430/#cross-reference-index
>

> There still some munging to do to ensure that all the links to the various documents are correct.
>
> Let me know what you think. If were ok with this pattern, i'll try to finalize it at the end of this week.
>
> Thanks
> Paul

----
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/