Re: prov final things

Hi Ivan,

- For rdfa of the overview.html page - it is there. It's just a seeAlso to
the turtle file. This was the simple option you gave me.
- I generated the missing prov-o.provx, prov-o.provn and prov-o.svg files
using the prov toolbox. They are in the provenance directory.

If you push those, I think we can do a last check.

Thanks
Paul

Dr. Paul Groth (p.t.groth@vu.nl)