Re: PROV-ISSUE-473 (generating-activity): Unique generation events and activities [prov-dm-constraints]

Hi James,

I don't think the normative/non-normative resolution really helps with the
potential for confusion.

That said, I'm not asking for a change at this time, was just commenting on
something I noticed.  If there's no other push for change I'd leave this as it is.