Re: Source data for provenance graph in ProvenanceExampleAndConcept1

Hi Carl,

Thanks for your feedback. Allow me to respond to your points 2 and 3.

You are right that for a use case, we typically abstract away from tools
and technology.
XML would also be relevant.

However, you will recall that this WG belongs to the W3C Semantic Web
activity.
Hence, we thought it was useful to illustrate some facets of the Linked
Open Data approach.
In particular, given the work of the RDF2 working group, we believe it
is important to put
elements of the emerging "Semantic Web Architecture"   in the scenario
(at some point, later
in our discussions, it will be useful to understand what graph concepts
[1] mean
from a provenance view point).

You will also note that not everything is RDF in the scenario.

Regarding turtle, see [2].

I trust this is acceptable for you and the WG.

Cheers,
Luc

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/GraphConceptTerminology
[2] http://www.w3.org/TeamSubmission/turtle/