Re: Implementation Stakeholder questionnaire approval

Hi,

I like the questionnaire. It should help us identify implementers of the
standard.

Two comments:

- I wondered what the meaning of "I want to know how to sign this
dataset using W3C formal specification"?
Did you really mean sign?

- The questionnaire seems geared towards generating provenance according
to a standard model.
   There is also the whole PAQ TF, with accessing/querying provenance.
Some institution may be interested
    in hosting a provenance repository. Maybe we could also ask about
that exploitation of the standard.

Regards,
Luc